Today, I am excited to announce the general release of Geocortex Optimizer 1.5! This is a major new release that introduces several new and improved features.
Of particular interest, we have introduced support for monitoring ArcGIS Server Image Services. This new feature will enable Geocortex Optimizer to monitor the availability and performance of those services and receive notifications when they are not available.
Another great feature is the improved database migration and archiving functionality. Geocortex Optimizer 1.5 allows you to archive legacy data, reducing the size of your Geocortex Optimizer databases and improving the speed of Optimizers reports.
This latest release of Geocortex Optimizer has a lot of other great new features including:
- Compatibility with the latest version of Geocortex Agent
- Support for the ArcGIS Server Image Service add-in
- Greatly enhanced data migration and archiving functionality
- Support for secured map services
- Offline report generation
- Order of magnitude speed improvements
- 40+ bugs fixed.
Visit the Geocortex Support Center’s downloads section to grab the installer and read the documentation related to this release. Please visit our website for current release notes.